System Sensor Fire Sprinkler System
System Sensor sprinkler monitoring devices can give you the peace of mind you need knowing your property is safe. System Sensor products monitor fire sprinkler systems and control valves to enable personnel to respond quickly to changes in fire sprinkler system status. Water flow detectors help monitor the flow of water to the sprinkler heads and supervisory switches can help prevent tampering or incorrect settings of valve controls. There are also pressure switches to indicate any discharge from sprinklers. All three also come with explosion-proof versions to help in hazardous environments.
PDRP-2001, PDRP-2001C, and PDRP-2001E Deluge Preaction Control Panels
Reliable fire detection with signaling and protection for commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings that require water-based releasing.
- Designed for sprinkler standards NFPA 13,15, and 16
- Can be connected to 220/240 VAC
- Dual hazard operation
- Adjustable water flow discharge timer and two soak timers
- Cross-zone (double-interlock) capabilities
- 6 fully programmable Style B (Class B) Initiating Device Circuits
- 4 fully programmable Style Y (Class B) output circuits-(special application power)
- System Sensor i3 Series detector compatibility
- Compatible with System Sensors synchronization protocol
- 3 programmable Form C relays
- 7.0 amps total 24 VDC output current
- Resettable and non-resettable output power
- 80-character LCD display (backlit)
- Built-in programmer
- Real-time clock and calendar with daylight savings time control
- History log with 256 event storage
- Piezo sounder for alarm, supervisory, and trouble
Contact us today for more information about this fire sprinkler system.